- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or engineering preferred
- 6 to 8 years of engineering experience
- Proficiency in .NET Development with .Net Core, .NET Framework 4.5 or later, Asp.net MVC5, Asp.net Core, Angular 2+, C#, WCF, Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Knowledge on Azure / GIT / VSTS.
- Knowledge utilizing container based delivery strategies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Understanding of multi-threaded and concurrent programming techniques.
- Understanding of enterprise level software design patterns.
- Experience with REST, SOAP webservices and WCF
- Intrinsic motivation to keep learning and sharpening your knowledge & craft
- Experience with front end development using Angular
- Strong object-oriented programming(OOPS) design skills, SOLID principles and knowledge in software design patterns.
- Knowledge on best practices for the SDLC, including coding standards, code refactor.