TMG is looking for a Program Manager with a technical background to own major client implementations within the Technology team. This role requires excellent project management, communication, issue resolution and organization skills.
You will anticipate, identify, and communicate risks to key partners and members of the client team and manage multiple teams in global locations. The person in this role will be responsible for scoping, crafting project plans, developing processes, coordinating and driving execution, and communicating with partners on status, risks, and process product changes. The right person will thrive in dynamic environments, have experience working with engineers, lead through ambiguity and complexity, support multiple, simultaneous projects, and have executive presentation skills.
- Develop and lead detailed project plans to coordinate the efforts of multiple teams made up of Engineering and Product resources working on large client deliverables on WeChat.
- Leading consensus building on process, scope, and execution of the organization
- Leading implementation of international projects with high-level of discipline and attention to detail.
- Facilitate the resolution of issues within your organization and across teams
- 3 - 5+ years of experience as a Project or Program Manager Experience in a technology product environment with a detailed understanding of the software development process
- Knowledge of the engineering process and the ability to translate complex technical issues in an understandable way to non-technical partners.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically Excellent communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills that will enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Experience using tools to gather user stories, test cases, sign-offs, etc. JIRA is preferred.
- Experience leading teams that are building and running complex platforms that are highly reliable and scalable
- Expertise or use of PMP/Lean/SCRUM
United States - New York City